THE GENERAL SERVICE AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”)
BETWEEN (the “Client”), and, WeDerm (the “Service Provider”).
- The Client is of the opinion that the Service Provider has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide services to the Client.
- The Service Provider is agreeable to providing such services to the Client on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Client and the Service Provider (individually the “Party” and collectively the “Parties” to this Agreement) agree as follows:
Based on the relevant transacted service, the Client hereby agrees to engage the Service Provider to provide the Client with services (the “Services”) consisting of:
Integrated Care Plan (Standard / Premium):
Everything in Education Plan, plus:
- 2 coaching sessions / month (hybrid)
- Personalized health plan
- Unlimited messaging
- Monthly peer support sessions (online)
- Eczema fighters peer support community
- Welcome gift pack (eczema goodies)
One-year unlimited virtual access:
- Interated care videos
- On-demand answers (chatbot)
- Eczema care guides & worksheets
- Exclusive eczema care webinars
- Access & discounts to curated partners
1: Standard and Premium is based on the level of coaching experience of the Health Coach.
2: Education Plan is released in Q2 2022. Clients who subscribe to the Integrated Care Plan before release date will receive access later accordingly.
Term of Agreement
- The Agreement will begin on the date as indicated on the completed checkout transaction and will remain in full force and effect indefinitely for the minimum initial duration of six months (Integrated Care Plan), and one year (Education Plan), or unless it is terminated under the terms of this document / the Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, the obligations of the Service Provider will end upon the termination of this Agreement.
- The Parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of this Agreement take effect.
- Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, all monetary amounts referred to in this Agreement are in HKD (Hong Kong Dollars).
- The Client shall make the relevant payment to the Service Provider prior to the launch of the program, based on the transacted service, and including any potential tax-related chrages:
- Education Plan: A one-off payment of $128.
- Integrated Care Plan: Monthly payment of $68/ 88 for 6 months in total, for the Standard and Premium tier, respectively.
- Please refer to the Privacy document for more details.
- In the event a dispute arises out of or in connection with this Agreement, the Parties will attempt to resolve the dispute through friendly consultation.
- If the dispute is not resolved within a reasonable period then any or all outstanding issues may be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation. If mediation is unavailable or is not successful in resolving the entire dispute, any outstanding issues will be submitted to final and binding arbitration in accordance with the Hong Kong Government Laws. The arbitrator’s award will be final, and judgment may be entered upon it by any court having jurisdiction within Hong Kong.
Modification of Agreement
- Any amendment or modification of this Agreement or additional obligation assumed by either Party in connection with this Agreement will only be binding if evidenced in writing agreed by each Party or an authorized representative of each Party.
- The Service Provider will not voluntarily or by operation of law assign or otherwise transfer its obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Client.